On May 13, 2011, our mother, Cindy, was diagnosed with stage 4 Non small cell lung cancer (adenocarcinoma). She has never smoked a day in her life. Since being diagnosed, as a self-employed and charitable family law attorney she continued to work hard for others in need. We sincerely thank you for your contribution, prayers, and support for our mother.

-John, Vanessa, and Michael Hudson

Please enjoy reading our blog below with updates on Cindy's well-being and information about the disease, conditions, and treatments. God bless!

Please read and know that we are all so appreciative to you.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

I love you so much mom

I just want you to know how much I love you. I love you and there are no words to describe how much

8 comments:

  1. By the way, mom, you are so beautiful!!! You really are gift from heaven and I thank God for you every day! I love you mom.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can HELP you!

    Watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssg1V9c7E5s as many times as you wish!

    Buy apricot kernels and ACT NOW!

    You can live! Dont give up!

    Let me know if it works for you!

    Adi W.

    adirunning@netadsltd.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking in to the vitamin B-17. Do you have personal experience?

    Thank you.

    -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, after googling the b-17, leatrile, and amygdalin it seems that there are inconclusive tests about the efficacy of it. It also states that it is potentially toxic and a cause of cyanide poisoning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dichloroacetic acid sounds interesting. It seems related to the apricot (vitamin b-17) theory that cancer is a metabolic disease and a cheap cure.

    "The mechanism by which DCA works in mice is remarkably simple: It killed most types of cancer cells by disrupting the way they metabolize sugar, causing them to self-destruct without adversely affecting normal tissues.

    Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/05/18/big-pharma-ignoring-potential-cancer-cure/#ixzz1WxDNkO6Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something was preventing me from posting comments on this blog - I prepared many videos specially for you!

    But because I couldnt post it here, I created a blog for it. Make sure you watch all videos there and make your own judgement, please, dont miss it.

    Never is too late.

    Adi R.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blog link is here: http://world-without-cancer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did Cindy had a chance to view the videos ? Did you start the bitter apricot kernels treatment ?

    These are not poisonous in any way to human nor animals! I am eating 15 kernels every day and I am increasing to 30 soon. People from testimonial videos also eat and feel GREAT, not dead. They cured cancer - as they say.

    Please take a good look at it.

    Adi R.

    ReplyDelete