On May 13, 2011, our mother, Cindy, was diagnosed with stage 4 Non small cell lung cancer (adenocarcinoma). She has never smoked a day in her life. Since being diagnosed, as a self-employed and charitable family law attorney she continued to work hard for others in need. We sincerely thank you for your contribution, prayers, and support for our mother.

-John, Vanessa, and Michael Hudson

Please enjoy reading our blog below with updates on Cindy's well-being and information about the disease, conditions, and treatments. God bless!

Please read and know that we are all so appreciative to you.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I just miss you mom.

I think about you everyday. I dream about you all the time. This it makes hard to wake up. I wish we could back in time. I wish you were here. I love you and I miss you so.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Samuel Rosales.
    Your mom helped me out through so much. She changed me and made me a better person. I visited her as much as possible and was at her viewing and services. I apologize that I did not introduce myself, was partially because I was afraid and scared. I just wanted to say to keep strong and hold faith. Be a fighter and a believer just like your mom was. You have not been forgotten and your mom and all of your family cross my mind and I keep you all in my heart. God bless.

    ReplyDelete