On May 13, 2011, our mother, Cindy, was diagnosed with stage 4 Non small cell lung cancer (adenocarcinoma). She has never smoked a day in her life. Since being diagnosed, as a self-employed and charitable family law attorney she continued to work hard for others in need. We sincerely thank you for your contribution, prayers, and support for our mother.

-John, Vanessa, and Michael Hudson

Please enjoy reading our blog below with updates on Cindy's well-being and information about the disease, conditions, and treatments. God bless!

Please read and know that we are all so appreciative to you.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Viewing and Last Respects

Viewing and last respects:
Family viewing is from 4-5pm, public viewing is 5-7pm

Friday, May 4, 2012
5pm to 7pm
Mission Park Funeral Chapels
3401 Cherry Ridge
San Antonio, TX 78230

Funeral Service:

Saturday, May 5, 2012
12:00pm
Mission Park Funeral Chapels
3401 Cherry Ridge
San Antonio, TX 78230

1 comment:

  1. Cindy was an Angel here on Earth and now she's with God. She was an angel to me. I will never forget the many times I visited her in the Nurse's office at Lee during 1993-1997. She was the best nurse ever!Not only did she comfort you, but she counseled you as well. I developed a bond with her over the years. During my senior year she invited me to Old San Fransisco Steakhouse for Valentine's Day with her family and it was such a treat. In my adult life, our paths crossed again. I saw her at Women's Federal Bar Association event. I was so happy and thrilled to see her and to learn she was a lawyer. She was definitely an inspiration to me. She was such a smart, beautiful, kind and gentle soul. I know she helped many families as a lawyer. My heart is sad that I didn't get to visit her before she passed away, but she knows why. You see, my Dad was also diagnosed w/ Small Cell Carcinoma in August 2011 and passed away on March 9th and its been hard having him gone. I was sure that Cindy would have more time and I would be able to visit her. I know I will see her again one day in heaven! She's one in a million and will be truly missed. Love you Cindy!!! Miranda L. Almand

    ReplyDelete