On May 13, 2011, our mother, Cindy, was diagnosed with stage 4 Non small cell lung cancer (adenocarcinoma). She has never smoked a day in her life. Since being diagnosed, as a self-employed and charitable family law attorney she continued to work hard for others in need. We sincerely thank you for your contribution, prayers, and support for our mother.

-John, Vanessa, and Michael Hudson

Please enjoy reading our blog below with updates on Cindy's well-being and information about the disease, conditions, and treatments. God bless!

Please read and know that we are all so appreciative to you.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mom has passed...

Mom, please be at peace. I hope that tomorrows viewing and saturdays is service is how you wanted it. My brothers and I are trying really hard. I still cant believe all of this. I keep waiting and praying. I understand, but I don't. I know life isn't fair, but this just seems too much. I love you mom. Everyone loves you. You have been an amazing inspiration and angel and saviour to so many people. Please be at peace and know that you have raised 3 strong, resilient children. Our love is with you and we know you are always with us and watching over us.
-Vanessa

Thank you everyone so much for the thoughts and prayers regarding the passing of our mother, Cindy Sue Hudson. She was a great mother and incredibly strong woman. She is at peace now and will be deeply missed.
-Hudson family
Funeral arrangements are below:

Viewing and last respects:

Friday, May 4, 2012
5pm to 7pm
Mission Park Funeral Chapels
3401 Cherry Ridge
San Antonio, TX 78230

Funeral Service:

Saturday, May 5, 2012
12:00pm
Mission Park Funeral Chapels
3401 Cherry Ridge
San Antonio, TX 78230

No comments:

Post a Comment