On May 13, 2011, our mother, Cindy, was diagnosed with stage 4 Non small cell lung cancer (adenocarcinoma). She has never smoked a day in her life. Since being diagnosed, as a self-employed and charitable family law attorney she continued to work hard for others in need. We sincerely thank you for your contribution, prayers, and support for our mother.

-John, Vanessa, and Michael Hudson

Please enjoy reading our blog below with updates on Cindy's well-being and information about the disease, conditions, and treatments. God bless!

Please read and know that we are all so appreciative to you.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Still in ICU and trying to get a room, trying to get her home.

Please visit her at Methodist. She is in ICU still but should move to oncology in the morning. 8th floor is oncology. She will be able to have visitors at any time and we appreciate it and accept it. Please show your love. It is one thing to write it, it is another to show it. I know that everyone can't because of travel, distance, personal issues and what not. I know and appreciate your love, but if you want my mom to know please come and let her see your face and feel it herself. Even if it is for a minute. She will then know for herself. The most I can express is my own true love for my mother. I cannot express the love of others. I, my mom, and my family appreciate your love and support. Thank you all and God bless.

-Vanessa L. Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment