On May 13, 2011, our mother, Cindy, was diagnosed with stage 4 Non small cell lung cancer (adenocarcinoma). She has never smoked a day in her life. Since being diagnosed, as a self-employed and charitable family law attorney she continued to work hard for others in need. We sincerely thank you for your contribution, prayers, and support for our mother.

-John, Vanessa, and Michael Hudson

Please enjoy reading our blog below with updates on Cindy's well-being and information about the disease, conditions, and treatments. God bless!

Please read and know that we are all so appreciative to you.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Its hard keeping up with everything that needs to be done...

I apologize for my delay in posting over the last month... Other than my mom going through cancer, I am having other difficulties in my life. I understand that it is my responsibility to be here and help (which I do), but I have lacked a bit in giving updates. I hope that all our readers can appreciate that it is difficult and I am doing what I can. It is easier to update on facebook, so those of you who have a facebook account you can like our Cindy Sue Hudson's Cancer Fighters page. I will post here weekly until things settle down in my life a bit more. I am trying to get situated and move back in with mom (as my marriage has failed), I am also in school again taking my prereqs for nursing school, I have started a wonderful part time job, and am still taking care of mom and helping her with her work and everything else.

Mom is doing well this weekend and we hope to have a great Easter Sunday! God bless!

-Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment