On May 13, 2011, our mother, Cindy, was diagnosed with stage 4 Non small cell lung cancer (adenocarcinoma). She has never smoked a day in her life. Since being diagnosed, as a self-employed and charitable family law attorney she continued to work hard for others in need. We sincerely thank you for your contribution, prayers, and support for our mother.

-John, Vanessa, and Michael Hudson

Please enjoy reading our blog below with updates on Cindy's well-being and information about the disease, conditions, and treatments. God bless!

Please read and know that we are all so appreciative to you.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

God's message is clear and understood. Thank you.

This week went by really fast and I am thankful for that because mom starts her next treatment on tuesday. She goes in tomorrow just to give blood and then Valentine's day we will just be there in the morning. I really hope this one works.

I know God is working and is healing her. She is faithful, humbled, trusts in the Lord and is waiting patiently. Today we went to church at Oak Hills Church with Max Locado and is really wonderful. It was a little emotional for us because the theme was accepting, dealing with, and getting through trouble times and that here in this life we are in God's "waiting room". We must all be patient and trust in Him, and that He is working while we wait.

It was perfect and it was a perfect example of God's work. We needed to hear this message. Even though we believe and trust in His work, it was the icing on the cake just to hear the message through Locado and be comforted by his message.

So even though we are all waiting, we must accept the things we cannot change, have courage to change the things we can, and have faith in God's wisdom that he will guide us and direct our path.

Have a wonderful Sunday! Thank you.

-Vanessa

3 comments:

  1. Dear Cindy,

    Eric and I are at the START Center today for my chemo infusion and he looked for you upstairs but you had already left. My "maintenance " meds take several hours to infuse so we are here all day. I hope your treatment is going well and we wish you good health. - Eric and Julia Friedland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia,

    I hope your day was good! I know it gets a little boring when the treatment takes all day.

    Sorry we missed each other. My new treatment is 4 of two different pills which I take every day. Mornings, I check my blood sugar levels and then take pills. My schedule will be once a week at START center for blood draw and to get pills for the week, but since their computers were still down today I don't know my schedule for next week.

    Were you able to get a schedule? We will meet up soon. I pray your treatment goes well too. We have to just take it one day at a time.

    God bless!

    -Cindy and Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, i just stumbeld into this site googling for gods message is clear, you where the top one, i hope for so many things for you even if i dont know you i still hope mostly for gods love for you, strength to you all.
    Dios esta con ustedes - god is with you

    /Greetings from Sweden /stockholm /Francisco
    Mucha fuerza -

    ReplyDelete